Sunday 8 March 2009

RODRIGO CERVINO

The best possible introduction to Sao Paulo, Brazil and South America's largest city, is a visit to the home of architect Rodrigo Cervino in Oscar Niemeyer's Edificio Copan, the largest structure built in Brazil with apparently the largest floor area of any residential building in the world.




Rodrigo's office is in the adjacent Edificio Itália, Sao Paulo's second tallest building.



Rodrigo's portfolio includes the recent Galeria Adriana Varejão at the Inhotim sculpture park.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So jealous, I could scream.

Don't forget to go for a drink or five at Torre (I think it's pronounced like toe-hee) in Pinheiros

Torre
Rua Mourato Coelho, 569

Missing you.

Anonymous said...

I have been visiting newarchitects blog for several months...

I would request you to write about Eco-friendly, green sustainable architectural designs...

its use ful for architects in bangalore , architects in bangalore , interior designers in Bangalore , interior designers in Bangalore , architects in bangalore , architects in bangalore , interior designers in bangalore

Bill said...

Rodrigo - Hello this is Bill from NY so many years ago. I'm so proud of you! I live in Chicago now and would love to connect. My email address is bill1phillips@sbcglobal.net. I hope to hear from you soon! Happy holidays!